Saturday, June 27, 2015

Project Space Mural 2015 (Day Three)

Aloha Friends!

Day three was another long day and I am starting to feel a little worn out. Luckily for me I had some lovely people stop by and visit which makes the day all the more enjoyable and I don't end up just talking to myself. I am happy to say I visited Japan in today's mural and it brought back all kinds of beautiful memories. Tomorrow my imagery will be heading to England and I am very excited to see what happens. Thanks for looking! Be sure to check back soon for the final video!


***

Holoholo, Time-Lapse Mural by Boz Schurr
June 22-26 | Project Space | 156 Front St. NE Salem

Artist Boz Schurr will be working on a short-term, large-scale installation at the 156 Front Street location from June 22-26.


***

Day Three:











Details:


 

 

 

 

 
 
 
***
 
 
 
https://instagram.com/bozschurr/
 
Don't forget to follow me on instagram if you'd like!





Mahalo for looking!
Boz Schurr

 
All work is copyright 2015 Boz Schurr. Please do not use without my permission. Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment