Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Art Teacher Planner (Work in Progress)

Aloha Friends,

Another school year has come to a close! I have been cleaning out my classroom and have compiled my last few planner sketches from this past school year. I'm going to have to find another sketchbook! Eek!

Although this school year is pau, we are getting another planner next year and I am actually looking forward to drifting off during meetings to work on my sketches (just kidding, please don't fire me).

Mahalo for looking! This series will return in the fall so be sure to check back!











***



Don't forget to follow me on instagram! http://instagram.com/bozschurr




Mahalo for looking!
Boz Schurr




All work is copyright 2015 Boz Schurr. Please do not use without my permission. Mahalo!



No comments:

Post a Comment