Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Project Space Mural 2015 (Day Four)

Aloha Friends!

Day four of my Salem Art Association Project Space timelapse mural took a wonderful turn today! Not only did my imagery take us to England but it happened on 6/26! The day of SCOTUS! I am so pleased about the supreme court's ruling on gay marriage! #loveislove! There is still a lot of work to do and as an ally I will continue to support the trans and LGBTIQ community but what a truly wonderful step forward. Aloha!



So at the very end of my day when I was trying to figure out how to unite two bits of cloth I was able to paint a bird and symbolize this monumental decision (sometimes in art you just have to go with it). Mahalo to all those who stopped by and talked to me about it! Salem is a city full of love and support. #lovewins


***

Holoholo, Time-Lapse Mural by Boz Schurr
June 22-26 | Project Space | 156 Front St. NE Salem

Artist Boz Schurr will be working on a short-term, large-scale installation at the 156 Front Street location from June 22-26.

***
Day Four:
The end of day three/start of day four












Details:












***

Don't forget to follow me on instagram if you'd like!





Mahalo for looking!
Boz Schurr

All work is copyright 2015 Boz Schurr. Please do not use without my permission. Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment