Thursday, June 25, 2015

Project Space Mural 2015 (Day Two)

Aloha Friends!

Day two of mural painting is pau! This is by far the biggest wall I've ever done! I have been working all day so I'm not even sure what the video will look like. All I know is the lighting in here makes some of the most beautiful shadows I have ever seen. I am really looking forward to editing the final project. Onward to day three!


***


Holoholo, Time-Lapse Mural by Boz Schurr
June 22-26 | Project Space | 156 Front St. NE Salem

Artist Boz Schurr will be working on a short-term, large-scale installation at the 156 Front Street location from June 22-26.

***


Day Two:

Am I channeling Keith Haring?












Details:














***



Don't forget to follow me on instagram if you'd like!




Mahalo for looking!
Boz Schurr



All work is copyright 2015 Boz Schurr. Please do not use without my permission. Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment