Saturday, August 2, 2014

Project Space Mural 2014 (Day Eight)

Aloha Friends!

Just started working on the final piece for the big wall. This will be the final painting that everyone will see at the opening so I'll be spending a little more time to finish it up. I was in the studio for a while yesterday and got a lot done! Not bad on only a few hours of sleep!


Day Eight:


 







Don't forget to follow me on Instagram! http://instagram.com/bozschurr/



I'll be wrapping things up with this wall and finishing up some details on the small wall in the next few days. And then hopefully get the video all done before the opening! *Whew!*

The opening is August 6th at Liberty Plaza, 5-7pm, hope to see you there!


Mahalo for looking!
Boz Schurr


All work is copyright 2014  Boz Schurr. Please do not use without my permission. Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment