Saturday, August 9, 2014

Project Space Mural 2014 (Day Ten)

Aloha Friends!

Wow! It has been quite the journey getting all this together in such a short time. As you may know the mural is done and the opening was a lovely success. I got to see a lot of my artist friends in Salem and meet a whole bunch of new people. Mahalo to everyone for coming!

There are the last photos of the large wall. I am still working on the time lapse video and will post that asap. You might be asking, "why is the video taking so long, don't you just have to speed things up and it's pau?" Well, I could do that, but there are moments were I am moving a ladder or backing up to look at the work or speaking with someone and if I just speed things up it makes the flow of the video feel very jerky. So I am taking some time to cut those bits out so the video is smoother and a bit shorter. Mahalo for everyone's patience. Till then please enjoy the final photos!

Day Ten:
















Don't forget to follow me on Instagram! http://instagram.com/bozschurr/


The video will be posted in a few days! Be sure to check back to see it as well as get updates on upcoming projects! Stay safe in the storm Hawaii!


Mahalo for looking!
Boz Schurr


All work is copyright 2014  Boz Schurr. Please do not use without my permission. Mahalo!






No comments:

Post a Comment