Saturday, August 9, 2014

Project Space Mural 2014 (Day Ten) Small Wall

Aloha Friends!

If you recall I not only had a 30ft wall to paint on but a smaller 15ft wall. This wall did not change in time lapse fashion like the large wall but was a fun experiment in spontaneous painting, (i.e. not planning ahead just painting whatever came to mind). Overall I am pretty pleased with how this turned out. Special thanks to my best friend Gretchen Light who helped repaint a lot of the white areas! Mahalo lady! You are the best!


Day Ten (Small Wall):






 





Don't forget to follow me on Instagram! http://instagram.com/bozschurr/


The video will be posted in a few days! Be sure to check back soon! Mahalo everyone for your support during this big project! Whew!


Mahalo for looking!
Boz Schurr


All work is copyright 2014  Boz Schurr. Please do not use without my permission. Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment