Thursday, July 24, 2014

Project Space Mural 2014 (Day Two)

Aloha Friends!

Today is day two of my Salem Oregon, Project Space Mural! I am very excited to see how things are starting to transition from one image to the next organically. After all is said and done there will be a time lapse video that shows the process. Check back in a few weeks to see the final product! Till then I will keep posting in-process photos and, as always, suggestions are always welcome. My theme has to do with the ocean and more specifically my movement between Oregon and Hawaii. If you think of some imagery or a story I should add, please leave me a comment! Mahalo!

Day Two:












Mahalo for looking!
Boz Schurr


All work is copyright 2014  Boz Schurr. Please do not use without my permission. Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment