Friday, July 25, 2014

Project Space Mural 2014 (Day Three)

Aloha Friends!

Today is Day Three of my epic mural project (At least it feels epic according to the pain in my feet and back, oi!) Anyway, today's image was supposed to turn into a large reef but ended up being a bit of a two plant dance. At least that's what it looks like to me. At this point I have painted a total of five complete scene changes in three days. I am calling each finished mural image a scene since they are all individual pieces that, together, will form the final time-lapse film. Three days and seventeen hours of painting so far. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. Onward!

Day Three:




(Pirate ship!)





p.s. got an idea for an image? Send a suggestion my way! Mahalo!


Mahalo for looking!
Boz Schurr


All work is copyright 2014  Boz Schurr. Please do not use without my permission. Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment