Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Project Space Mural 2014 (Day Five) Small Wall

Aloha Friends!

Yesterday I took a little break from the large wall piece to paint a smaller wall. I didn't plan out this image but let it happen organically based on my theme and what I had already painted on the larger wall. Not planning is a new thing for me, I am usually fairly organized when it comes to my images but this time I decided to see what happens. So far I am pretty pleased with the result. This is not finished yet, I am thinking about adding some color, but this is where I am so far. Thanks for looking!

Day Five (Small Wall):









Don't forget to follow me on Instagram! http://instagram.com/bozschurr/


Mahalo for looking!
Boz Schurr


All work is copyright 2014  Boz Schurr. Please do not use without my permission. Mahalo!



No comments:

Post a Comment