Monday, February 24, 2014

New Facebook Page!

Aloha Friends!

I have been asked a lot over the past year if I have a Facebook fan page. Alas, I did not. My fine art and my new business are online but not on Facebook. Well after a long wait (for no other reason other than I am lazy) I finally caved and made a Facebook page for my new art adventure Sunday Stingray!

www.facebook.com/sundaystingray

Please feel free to "like," or follow or share or whatever you feel! I am happy to be able to connect to so many lovely people.

That's it! Updates are Sundays and Wednesdays, until then enjoy my photos from Oahu and Kao'olawe with the Sunday Stingray logo rough draft. (And now we return you to your regular scheduled programming) Mahalo!



Mahalo for looking!
Boz (Sunday Stingray)


All work is copyright 2014  Boz Schurr. Please do not use without my permission. Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment