Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Aloha Print Pau!

Aloha Friends!

I have finally finished the Hawaiian Days of the Week print series! The Aloha print rounds out the week!

Have a look:










Now the days of the week make a rainbow!! Whoohoo! It feels so good to be back in the print studio making work. I have seriously missed it. These are now available as a full set or as individual days (or any combination, just message me if you want to place a special order)! Framing options are coming soon! 

Please visit: http://sundaystingray.bigcartel.com/ to check it out!

Don't forget to add me on facebook! www.facebook.com/sundaystingray


Thanks for looking!
Boz (Sunday Stingray)


All work is copyright 2014  Boz Schurr/Sunday Stingray. Please do not use without my permission. Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment