Sunday, February 16, 2014

Wake Up and Make Things! (New Print!)


New Print Available! Available as 8x12

This print is a part of my new business venture, Sunday Stingray, which will featured bags, shirts, stickers, prints and other fun aloha inspired artworks!

Only unframed available right now but framed prints are coming soon! Send me a message or visit http://sundaystingray.bigcartel.com/ to order! (Be sure to visit bozschurr.com for more fine art too!)

On a side note I am currently adding Paypal to my website so ordering art, prints (and soon tshirts and tote bags, yay!) will be super easy! I'll be posting updates every Sunday so check back soon!

Mahalo for looking!
Boz


All work is copyright 2014  Boz Schurr. Please do not use without my permission. Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment