Wednesday, April 8, 2015

IPA "Rocks your School" Grammy WINNER!

Aloha Friends,

As soon of you may or may not know I am lucky enough to be a secondary fine and digital art teacher at Island Pacific Academy on Oahu. Recently IPA WON the GRAMMY Foundation "Rock Your School" Son National Contest. Musical Director: Micah Hirokawa and Digital Art Teacher Boz Schurr.

** I was not expecting us to win, I thought we had a pretty good chance of getting an honorable mention, but I am so over-the-moon thrilled that WE WON! I am so very proud of all the students and even more so... Proud to be in Hawaii. Nationwide Competition and they chose us. Awesome Job IPA! We're now a GRAMMY Signature School!






Mahalo for looking!
Boz Schurr

All work is copyright 2015 Boz Schurr. Please do not use without my permission. Mahalo!




No comments:

Post a Comment