Thursday, April 9, 2015

Art Teacher Planner (Work in Progress)

Aloha Friends,

I was looking back over my posts and it looks like (from what I've put here) that I'm only working on the print series and teaching. But there is so much more going on than that! Before I start posting some up coming shows I wanted to post a few more doodles from my teacher planner. I do these mostly during meetings and other places where I either really need to pay attention or to help pass the time. There have been studies the suggest that tapping, moving or drawing helps students' concentration and makes for better information retention. I'm not sure if it's true but it seems to work for me!










***



Don't forget to follow me on instagram! http://instagram.com/bozschurr


Mahalo for looking!
Boz Schurr


All work is copyright 2015 Boz Schurr. Please do not use without my permission. Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment