Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Society6 Art Available!

Aloha Friends,

I got some work on Society6! If you can't afford to buy an original, you might find a print or other product that fits your budget! Please feel free to follow me or please share if you want! Mahalo for your support! 

Please click any of these pictures below to check it out!








I will be posting more soon, but I wanted to get the word out and also ask you for suggestions! What artwork of mine would you like to see as a print? or a shirt? Please visit my flickr page for my full portfolio and add the link to the comments below!



Don't forget to follow me on instagram if you'd like! http://instagram.com/bozschurr




Mahalo for looking!
Boz Schurr

All work is copyright 2015 Boz Schurr. Please do not use without my permission. Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment