Monday, January 12, 2015

One Second a Day (2014)

Aloha Friends,

Last year I saw a good friend of mine post a small video overview of his 2013. How can you fit a whole year into one video? Easy, just do a second (or so) a day. I was so excited and inspired to see all his beautiful and happy memories I set out to make my own. So in case you are wondering what artists do all day (and all year long) here is small sampling of my 2014. Please enjoy.


What a fantastic year! I am so grateful for all the art, friends and family in my life! This year I resolve to name more art, see more people and travel to as many new places as possible.

Did you have a good new year too? What are your new years' resolutions? What videos did you make last year? Post your favorite 2014 in the comments! Mahalo for sharing!





Don't forget to follow me on instagram if you'd like! http://instagram.com/bozschurr




Mahalo for looking!
Boz Schurr

All work is copyright 2015 Boz Schurr. Please do not use without my permission. Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment