Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Tote Bags Mock Ups! (Vote for your favorite to win!)

Aloha Friends!

I have been working like a flying fish on some of these new designs! I got a GREAT response to the Aloha print so I have decided to transfer it to a tote bag! Big Mahalo!

Since I am just starting out I am always looking to spread the Aloha. I want to know what is your favorite tote design. Leave me a comment and you'll be entered to win a tote bag and some stickers! Also I am looking to spread the word! Help me promote Sunday Stingray! CheeHoo!






I am hoping after some response I'll be back in the studio in a few weeks printing these! 

Mahalo for looking!
Love, Boz (Sunday Stingray)



All work is copyright 2014  Boz Schurr/Sunday Stingray. Please do not use without my permission. Mahalo!



2 comments:

  1. The third one, with all the pretty colors, is totes my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I think that one too! I'll have to figure out how to do full color, right now I am screenprinting manually so I'll just have to figure out how to make it happen! Thanks for looking! Mahalo!

    ReplyDelete