Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Official Sunday Stingray Poster!

Aloha Friends!

I am so pleased to announce that I have official Sunday Stingray prints up and ready for sale! It's been absolutely wonderful to be able to dive right into making things and to have a printer located right around the corner! This poster is the first in a series that expresses my love for all things Hawaii and spreads some Aloha (hopefully!)

I want to take this time to talk a little bit about Sunday Stingray's motto: Float on, float on. My goal with creating Sunday Stingray is to spread a little Aloha with every print, shirt, sticker, postcard, etc. Sometimes life gets you down, things don't go as planned and it's hard to keep going. In those moments you just have to keep movin', keep hustlin', keep workin'. Just float on friend, keep floatin' on.

The photo used in the poster is one of my favorite photos that I took on Kaho'olawe last year. That's right, the "forbidden" Hawaiian island, visits  are by invitation only! I was truly blessed to be able to go there and do some work to help restore the 'aina! I think my experience on Kaho'olawe best expresses my motto: float on. You can be bombed, ruined, over run by people and goats and there will still be people who band together to help you heal and grow.

Float on Kaho'olawe, float on my friend.

Please stop on by www.sundaystingray.com to pick up your official poster (and sticker!)

Don't forget to add me on facebook for the latest up to date news! Mahalo!



Please visit the Kaho'olawe Island Reserve Commission (KIRC) website: http://kahoolawe.hawaii.gov/ if you want to learn more about this amazing island (and maybe do some volunteering!).

Here are some more fun Kaho'olawe photos of my trip if you are interested:
http://bozschurr.tumblr.com/post/77012112180/some-favorite-pictures-from-kahoolawe-the

Mahalo for looking!
Love Boz (Sunday Stingray)



All work is copyright 2014  Boz Schurr/Sunday Stingray. Please do not use without my permission. Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment