Sunday, July 29, 2012

Wall Space, Project Space

I am enjoying having a place to work. It's good to be able to communicate with other artists and to have the freedom to walk away from my pieces for a while without having to leave the house/studio. So here are a few in process pictures of my work in project space. Hopefully I'll be getting things done sooner rather then later.


This is a Birth to Death Series. Actually it was supposed to be (from left to right) Birth, Life, Death. But the last piece just doesn't feel dead enough. So I guess I'll have to draw one more ;)

Here is what the space looked like at the beginning (you can see the three Birth to Death Drawings pre-drawing on the left there. The other seven pieces of paper which have what I am tentatively calling the Spectrum Series. I've started the "red" one of the left. We'll just have to see what happens.


Thanks for looking!
<3 Boz

No comments:

Post a Comment