Sunday, April 27, 2014

"6 Hour Direct Flight"

Aloha Friends!

I have been working on building back up a cohesive portfolio (which is difficult to do when you move from an island, then back to the island...) So here is the first drawing I've completed which will hopefully be the first in a series about Hawaii and more specifically the ocean and the earth between my two homes (Oregon and Oahu).

6 Hour Direct Flight
Pencil on Paper, 12" x 18"
2014




Details:



Plus here is a sneak peak for a new one! I am inspired by an upcoming call to artists show at the Arts at Mark's Garage, 36 Views of Leahi

More info here: http://www.artsatmarks.com/36viewsofleahi.php 

Diamond Head from my House
Pencil on Paper, 12" x 18"
2014


Detail:



Mahalo for looking!
Boz (Sunday Stingray)


All work is copyright 2014  Boz Schurr. Please do not use without my permission. Mahalo!



No comments:

Post a Comment