Sunday, May 6, 2012

New Prints!

Just put together some small Prints of my art work. Now instead of only getting one big piece of work, you and mix and match to your heart's content (and stay well within your budget). Plus if you ever git tired of the print you can always reuse the frame! Double Bonus!

I am planning on selling each framed print for $20 (plus shipping) If you want to buy three or more we can work out a discount. These are also available for sale at the Pop Up Art World Gallery in the Salem Centre mall, in Salem, OR for $15 (Discount because I don't have to deal with shipping, etc).

If you're interested in buying one please contact me at bozschurr@gmail.com, I would love to hear from you!





 
 
New Setup at the new location of Pop Up Art World Gallery!








Thanks for looking! <3 Boz


No comments:

Post a Comment